The FDA has announced the distribution of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine will be paused after six women in the U.S. had rare blog-clotting after receiving the vaccine. The women ranged in ages from 18 to 48, and while six people may not seem like a lot precautions are being taken swiftly. There have been approximately 6.8 million shots given with the majority of people not having issues.
The pausing of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not affect the other two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. But if you did receive the Johnson & Johnson shot and are having to severe stomach pain, leg cramps, or severe headaches you should call your healthcare provider right away. If you do not know what shot you received, check your CDC vaccination card where it is noted what brand shot you received. If you have an appointment scheduled to receive the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, it is advised to call your provider for further directions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Enter to Win Tickets to the ‘Legends of Hip Hop Tour’ On April 7 in Houston!
- Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
- The Amanda Seales Show Weekdays 10a-2p on The Box!
- Radio ONE Remembers On-Air Host, Activist And Former Councilwoman Ada Edwards
- Exclusive Don Toliver Performance Taking Place At Todos Santos March 28
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
- WTF News: Woman Fatally Shoots Husband on FACEBOOK LIVE
- Houston Makes Top 10 List for Best Foodie Cities in US
- [VIDEO] Backstage at Praise in the Park 2023 with Melvin Crispell III
- Horrific Details Emerge As Mississippi Police Accused Of Shooting Black Man’s Tongue Off
- Blac Chyna Gets A Tattoo Removed As She Continues Her Life Changing Journey
- Porsha Williams Has ‘All Eyes On Her’ In Her Latest IG Post
CDC & FDA Recommend Pausing Johnson & Johnson Vaccine was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
'Creed III' Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested On Assault Charges
[VIDEO] Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party Honoring Shawty Lo
Enter to Win Tickets to See Drake + 21 Savage at The Toyota Center June 21!
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Beware: The Upheaval Of All Side Chicks