Sexy. I looked up this over-hyped, over-used word and came up with some pretty “sexy” definitions. Sexy is seductive, desirable, alluring, sultry, provocative, tempting, tantalizing, appealing, exciting and I could go on and on.
Give the word whatever description you want and almost every person wants it…I get it, who wouldn’t.
Well, since I understand that everyone in the “world” wants to be sexy I decided to come up with a few ways for you to get your “Sexy On!”
To me sexy is healthy, so here are a few “Healthy tips” on getting “Sexy” and all eight deal with something you love and value a lot and probably don’t get enough of….SLEEP!!!
That’s right, sleep, can make you sexier. If you want to be leaner, stronger, healthier…get some SLEEP!
1) Use black out curtains and try to sleep in a pitch black room!
2) Stop looking at those screens at least (2) two hours before bed!
Ex. TV screens, computer screens, iPad or iPhone or cell phone screens
3) Cut the caffeine in half!
4) If you need caffeine stop by midday and stick to that each day!
5) Try to go to bed at the same time each night weekly. (7 and a half to eight hours)
6) Don’t eat at least 2 hours before sleeping! (Don’t ask, just don’t)
7) Avoid alcohol, if not all together, at least slow down and avoid 2 hours before sleep!
8) and finally, try and wake up WITHOUT an alarm!!!
There are some bonus things you can do to get sleep: read, drink chamomile tea, get a deep tissue massage (get a massage period-deep or otherwise), or your significant other can be you “ultimate night cap,” if you know what I mean.
Here’s to being Sexy!
1. Dark Room
Sleep in a dark room!
Cut off the screens before bed. (TV, Cell, Etc..)
Cut the caffeine in half!
If you need caffeine stop by midday and stick to that each day!
Get at least 7 1/2 to 8 hours of sleep!
Don’t eat at least 2 hours before sleep!
Avoid alcohol, if not totally, at least 2 hours before bed!
Try to wake up without the clock/alarm going off!