Ohio mother Davonna Reed has been arrested and charged with multiple charges included felony child abuse after the Springfield Township Police Department alcohol was found in her 3-month-old daughter’s blood.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Reed took her daughter to Akron Children’s Hospital after becoming sick where doctors determined that the baby’s blood-alcohol level was found to be .359% in late October. The infant was treated in the Natal Intensive Care Unit.
Reed was arrested and booked at the Summit County Jail after detectives stated that she allowed the baby to ingest alcohol.
- Black History Now: Celebrating Our Culture And History
- Enter to Win The Ultimate Big Game Watch Party Experience – Drinks and Table for SIX!
- The Amanda Seales Show Weekdays 10a-2p on The Box!
- Legendz of the Streets Tour Reloaded Saturday Feb. 4th in Houston
- Clemson University ‘Affirmative Action Bake Sale’ Cookie Prices Based On The Buyer’s Race
- Here’s What To Expect At The 2023 Grammy Awards
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- White History Month Is Trending On Twitter Because…Of Course It Is!
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?
- Tone-Deaf Miami Cops Unveil Black History Month-Themed Police Car
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
- 100 Black Men Roundtable Discussion: Suicide Prevention And Mental Awareness
Ohio Mother Arrested After Alcohol Detected in 3 Month Old Daughter’s Blood was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com