According to TMZ, cops were called to the Clueless actors’ Pasco County home this weekend due to a domestic dispute.
Stacey Dash allegedly put her hands on her fourth husband Jeffery Marty. According to a source, Dash slapped and pushed him. When officers arrived they noticed scratches on his left arm.
The domestic violence landed Dash into custody where she was sent to cool off with a $500 bail.
According to her manager, Dash acted in self-defense in the matter as her husband allegedly choked her first, forcing Dash to fight back. She was the one who called 911 and was arrested because she didn’t have any visible marks of injury on her whereas her husband did.
“I do not wear polyester hair, okay? Unlike some people I know, like Shawana.” -Dionne (Stacey Dash- Clueless)
Text “K975” To 52140 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
- Michael Jordan & Bubba Wallace To Join Forces In NASCAR
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Parole, Won’t Be Released Until 2021
- Win Showtime PPV Code Sweepstakes [CONTEST]
- Family Ties: Beyoncé & Jay-Z Spotted Out For Dinner With Solange In NYC
- California Rapper Tay Way Murdered After Posting Video On Instagram
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- Kevin Liles Breaks Down ‘The Song’ Competition, Love For Houston Culture + More [INTERVIEW]
- T.A.P. IN – Truth About Politics
- Lil Wayne Gets New McLaren For His Birthday From Mack Maine
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast