Seems like trouble keeps rearing its ugly head for 21 Savage! Just days after being released on bond from ICE on Superbowl Sunday, now 21 Savage is facing a felony warrant from a 2016 alleged theft from a club gig he was booked on.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to TMZ Savage was booked on a club gig in Southern Georgia in 2016 where he took a deposit of $9,500. Upon showing up at the club Savage was to receive the balance of $7,500 from the promoter. For an unknown reason, Savage never took the stage but he took the cash for the club gig.
The promoter filed a police report and paperwork to get a felony warrant for theft by deception in October of 2016. After the warrant was issued it just sat there for more than 2 years and no legal action was taken until now. The promoter went to cops in October 2016, filed a police report and then filed paperwork to get a felony warrant for theft by deception. The warrant was issued but sat for more than 2 years.
The promoter claims that she was out of a whopping $17,000. If all this is true we assume this will not help his case of possibly getting banished from the United States.
- R. Kelly Denied Prison Release Despite Concerns About Coronavirus
- 50 Cent Gets Greenlight For BMF Series On Starz
- 7 Instagram ‘VERZUZ’ Battles We Want To See
- Here’s Why Wendy Williams Shaded Her Homegirl NeNe Leakes After A FaceTime Call
- Meek Mill Responds To 2 Chainz IG Live Battle Challenge, “Respectfully Bows Out”
- YG The Latest Celebrity To Ridicuslously Push A Bonehead 5G Coronavirus Conspiracy Theory
- ’Candyman’ Remake Pushed Back To September Due To COVID-19
- Master P Supports Elderly New Orleans Residents During Pandemic
- AMC Theaters In Danger Of Never Re-Opening After Coronavirus
- Megan Thee Stallion Is An Utter Savage On The May Cover Of Marie Claire