How Did a Woman Near One Boston Victim Survive?
A photo released by the FBI purports to show 19-year-old Dzhokar Tsarnaev behind the family of 8-year-old Martin Richard, who was killed in the attack. But, more recently, a friend of the terror suspect began questioning how a woman allegedly seen in that photo next to Martin could have survived, appearing in other photos following the blast?
“How did she end up with jahar at the same time,” Troy Crossley wrote on his Facebook page. “Safely away from the explosion where the 8 year old boy died. According to the police the bag is placed right where they were standing. How did she end up here?????”
More Boston Conspiracy Theories:
- Did a Third Man Help Orchestrate the Boston Bombing?
- Was Tamerlan Taken Alive and in the Nude?
- Did Navy SEALS Stage the Boston Marathon Bombing?
- Who Was the Man on the Roof in Boston?
- How Did a Woman Near One Boston Victim Survive?
- How Did a Facebook Page Go Live Before the Attack?
- Was an Injured Boston Marathon Runner Really an Actor?