Was Tamerlan Tsarnaev Taken into Custody Alive… and Naked?
Was a naked man reportedly taken into custody the night of the April 19, 2013 police shootout really Tamerlan Tsarnaev? Some conspiracy theorists believe the 26-year-old terror suspect was taken alive by police, based on video shown on CNN. The man was reportedly forced to strip to ensure he had no bombs on his person, according to the theory.
The official story by police was that Tamerlan died in the police shootout, and was injured by shrapnel, gunshot wounds and then ran over by his brother, Dzhokar Tsarnaev. Watch and make your own decisions:
Proof of a Dead Body? Dead Boston Terror Suspect Seen in Gruesome Leaked Hospital Photo!
More Boston Conspiracy Theories:
- Did a Third Man Help Orchestrate the Boston Bombing?
- Was Tamerlan Taken Alive and in the Nude?
- Did Navy SEALS Stage the Boston Marathon Bombing?
- Who Was the Man on the Roof in Boston?
- How Did a Woman Near One Boston Victim Survive?
- How Did a Facebook Page Go Live Before the Attack?
- Was an Injured Boston Marathon Runner Really an Actor?