Entertainer, comedian, musician and award-winning radio personality J Mac is expanding his reach in the new millennium. A fixture on Houston’s airwaves for nearly two decades, first at KMJQ and now as a key player on the highly-rated Madd Hatta Morning Show at KBXX – Mac has conquered radio, television, film and now has his sites set on the Internet.
The Box Houston Featured Video
J Mac’s Hip Hop Health Tip: Try the 80/20 rule!
Eat healthy 80 percent of the time, and eat what you want the other 20 percent of the time.