The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said.
J Mac’s Word of the Day™ is ecdysiast. A striptease performer. Usage: Super Bowl weekend should be a huge one for Indy-based ecdysiast.
J Mac’s Hip Hop Health Tip: Physical fitness without mental fitness is a waste of energy on a broken product. Manage stress, stay vital.
Don’t let others weigh you down with the gravity of their failures.
JMac’s Word of the Day ™ is obstacles. We are often the biggest ones to our own success.
J Mac’s Word of the Day™ is burke. To murder without leaving a trace on the body. No man should do it to another. What I do with my rhymes.
J Mac’s Hip Hop Health Tip: Want to look like 50 Cent instead of 25? The star’s fitness book is set to be published in Jan. 2013.
J Mac’s Word of the Day™ is apposite. Highly pertinent or appropriate. Umbrellas in the rain. Coats in cold weather. This morning’s mix.
J Mac’s Word of the Day™ is Conroe. Born from oil and lumber. Scarred by “White Lies.” Home of the Tigers. Birthplace of legends.
J Mac’s Hip Hop Health Tip: Try the 80/20 rule! Eat healthy 80 percent of the time, and eat what you want the other 20 percent of the time.
J Mac’s Word of the Day is unfettered. Release from restraint or inhibition. Not bound by shackles: My love, my potential and my future.
What an amazing night! CW 39’s NewsFix Recaps A Night To Remember with Box Prom 2016!
An Urban One Brand
Copyright © 2022 Interactive One, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress VIP