Apple has now allowed its customers to buy items now, and make payments on them until they are fully paid off. Users can access this feature via Apple Wallet. It allows you to take out loans of $50 to $1000 which you can apply to app purchases and online purchases with any merchant that accepts Apple Pay.
Apple’s Vice President, Jennifer Bailey stated, “Many people are looking for flexible payment options, which is why we’re excited to provide our users with Apple Pay Later”. Loans that users apply for will have no impact on their credit. Instead, Apple states that there will be a “soft credit pull” to determine if you are in good financial standing.
Apply Pay Later is built right into the wallet app so users can track, manage, and make payments on things easily.
Will you be using Apple’s new feature to run it up?
- The Moments That Made History: Black Music Month 2023
- [WATCH IT HERE] Ali Siddiq ‘The Domino Effect II: LOSS’
- We Are One: Celebrating 19 Local Juneteenth Heroes
- The Amanda Seales Show Weekdays 10a-2p on The Box!
- Bun B’s Trill Burgers Restaurant Now Open In Houston
- Black Music Month: Celebrating The Moments That Made Music History
- Black Man Killed In Colorado After Cops’ Delayed Response To Wife’s 911 Call, Attorney Says
- Houston’s Comicpalooza Anime Car Show 2023: Our Favorite Rides [PHOTOS]
- Steppin Back in Time: A Juneteenth Celebration Friday June 9
- Trust God Without Doubt | Ericaism
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Lawsuit Accusing Him Of Rape
- We Are One: Radio ONE Houston Celebrates Lex P and Drea Nicole
- Saks Fifth Ordered to Pay Woman More Than $9M in Discrimination Lawsuit
Apple Offers The “Buy Now Pay Later” Feature was originally published on hot1009.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passes Away During Surgery
Influencer Dies After Taking Part In Social Media Drinking Challenge
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Bun B’s Trill Burgers Restaurant Now Open In Houston
Win $250 Cash with The 97.9 CASHOUT Contest
The Ultimate Urban Adventure! Win 4 Free Tickets to Urban Camp Weekend
Kim All Mighty! Lil Kim Goes For Wendy William’s Jugular On Twitter!
Keyshia Cole Confirms Split From Hubby Daniel Gibson: ‘We Co-Parent’