According to NBC4i, several states have dropped or have plans to drop COVID-19 mask mandates, but Kroger, the country’s second-largest grocery employer, will not do so until all of their frontline workers can get a vaccine.
“To ensure the continued safety of our customers and associates, The Kroger Family of Companies will continue to require everyone in our stores across the country to wear masks until all our frontline grocery associates can receive the COVID-19 vaccine,” a Kroger spokesperson said via email Monday.
The Ohio-based company has been advocating for the prioritization of grocery store workers to receive the vaccine. Despite the CDC’s recommendation that they be among the first to receive the vaccine alongside teachers and police officers, only a handful of states have prioritized the group, according to the Washington Post.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Bobby Brown ‘Definitely’ Believes Nick Gordon To Blame For Whitney Houston, Bobbi Kristina Deaths
- J. Prince Shows Off His Own Private Island [VIDEO]
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Cardi B Debuts Apparel Collection With Reebok
- The Travis Scott x Fragment Air Jordan 1’s To Drop This Fall
- 50 Cent Shockingly Shrugs Off Diddy Allegedly Dating His Ex
- CDC & FDA Recommend Pausing Johnson & Johnson Vaccine
- DMX’s Ex-Wife Tashera Simmons Pays Tribute To Rapper On Her 50th Birthday
- Cam’ron Drags Derrick Jaxn Over DMX Post
Kroger to Continue to Require Mask Until All Employees Can Get COVID Vaccine was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com