1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell’s co-sign early on.
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell’s clothing line.
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his “travel bag.”
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
12. Ice Cream craze.
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin’ it hard.
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
15. Back in the day, Pharrell’s signature style included trucker hats.
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife’s on the red carpet.
More From TheBoxHouston