Source: Amir Diamond / Amir Diamond
You should know by now that I can be weird at times. But to my defense… my high school acting teacher taught me that “Normal Is Boring.” Lol This new “Caroline” video by Aminé reminds me of my hangouts with my homeboy LaMarc Broussard. On our off time, we go grub and goof off at burger shacks. Yup, that’s our kind of fun. Lol Watch the new video here:
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell’s co-sign early on.
1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell’s clothing line.
4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his “travel bag.”
7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin’ it hard.
13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell’s signature style included trucker hats.
15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife’s on the red carpet.
16 of 16