If you haven’t seen WGN’s “Underground” yet, there’s 5 good reasons why we should watch:
- John Legend is one of the executive producers.
- Journee Smollett is the lead actress.
- Houston’s own Maceo Smedley makes a bunch of appearances!!!
- It shares a story that needs to be told about the Underground Railroad.
- It actually has quite a few comedic scenes; it’s not all dark and deep.
Here’s an inside look at WGN’s “Underground” that airs Wednesdays at 9PM Central:
Stay tuned for my conversation with 9-year-old Maceo Smedley this weekend on 97.9 The Box!
Flo Rida’s Son Taken to ICU After Falling From Apartment Window
Rapper BTB Savage Killed In Houston Hours After Mocking Slain Man Online
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
'Creed III' Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested On Assault Charges
[VIDEO] Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party Honoring Shawty Lo
Enter to Win Tickets to See Drake + 21 Savage at The Toyota Center June 21!
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder