Over the last few years, the popular way to raise funds for your personal endeavors is crowdfunding. This is were you go to certain sites and ask people to give you money to help fund your personal or business dream.
GoFundMe, Kick Starter and indigo are just a few of the big crowd sourcing sites that allow fundraising initiatives for creative and personal use but some won’t allow personal fundraising at all.
We’ve seen people ask for funding for movies, vacations, butt implants and even entertainers from TLC to the Geto Boys have gone to their fan base to ask them to drop some dough for them to make new albums.
But here is an interesting twist in asking for cash with a Madd Hatta Morning Show connection, sorta.
Here’s what he asked on the page:
“I meet a beautiful young lady and I feel if I don’t make her an honest women and wife here quick she may not become whole so I’m asking for help with an ENGAGEMENT RING.”
Former Playa that’s hanging up his player shoes.”
All his words. But in another interesting turn of events Mr. Mack took down the page and after all the hoopla started he released a statement saying that it all was a joke.
He talked to The Madd Hatta Morning Show about the GoFundMe account.
Gift Guide: 15 Gifts Bae Will Love
1. Gift Guide: 15 Gifts Bae Will Love1 of 16
2. For the guy with a sense of humor2 of 16
3. For the guy who loves a clean shave3 of 16
4. If he loves Game Night4 of 16
5. For the outdoors-y type5 of 16
6. For the tech geek6 of 16
7. For the trendsetter7 of 16
8. For the jokester8 of 16
9. If he’s into grooming9 of 16
10. If he loves fashion10 of 16
11. For the travel addict11 of 16
12. For the grillmaster12 of 16
13. For the guy who can’t put down his phone13 of 16
14. If he’s goofy14 of 16
15. If he’s part of the #BeardGang15 of 16
16. For the social media-obsessed16 of 16