Follow Us: Follow @979thebox
I’m a big fan of Wendy Williams. I have been following her since her radio days at WBLS. Although, she was speaking at the Houston Ultimate Women’s Expo…I still made it a point to meet and great with her. #DontJudgeMe LOL Wendy’s daytime talk show is the one hour I get to escape the daily stresses of modern life so I couldn’t miss this moment.
The Queen of All Media is always using her platform to help people in a “tell it like it ’tis” sort of way and today was no different. At the NRG Arena, Mrs. Williams-Hunter gave women a list of 10 things they need to know. However, I think men could learn from a few of these as well. Take a look (in no particular order):
Every Woman Needs To…
1. Know How To Cook
2. Know How To Handle Workplace Relationships
3. Know How To Spurn A Man’s Advances In A Nice Way
4. Know Your Worth And How To Ask Your Boss For A Raise
5. Know How To Relate To Your Gynecologist
6. Have A Go-To Outfit
7. Have Her Own Money
8. Not Cry At Work
9. Know How To Do Her Own Hair And Makeup (In A Reasonable Manner)
10. Have A Second Plan
LIKE Us On Facebook for more Entertainment and Music News!
Do you agree with Wendy? Leave us a comment and let us know below!