If you were tuned in to ‘The Voice” last night you say that 38 year old Josh Kaufman took the win! Side note, weird, he looks like Jack Osbourne a little. Okay, sorry.. so I know Josh must be uber excited and we congratulate him. Great job taking the cake and representing that its not too late to pursue your dream. While 38 is not old, we all know in this fast pace, youth driven society “young is in”. So kudos to Josh, wishing him the best with his career.
Did you see though that extra hot, steamy and von jwanz performance with Usher and Adam Levine?! They performed Deangelo’s ‘How Does It Feel’ and I tell you it felt great to see two handsome young men serenade me. Ahhhhh…lovely. Usher may be a ‘Good Kisser’ but that’s unknown to me, but what I do know is that he & Adam did a great job. Check it out below if you missed it last night!
Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna [PHOTOS]
1. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna1 of 8
2. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna2 of 8
3. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna3 of 8
4. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna4 of 8
5. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna5 of 8
6. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna6 of 8
7. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna7 of 8
8. Oooh La La Usher You Make Me Wanna8 of 8
More Great Reads:
AM BUZZ: Justin Bieber Disses Usher?; Beyonce Doesn’t Want To Be “Bossy”; Lupita As An “X-Men”? And More