Deshaun Watson is reportedly heading to Cleveland, capping a wild week for Browns fans
Deshaun Watson has reportedly waived his no-trade clause and is set to sign with the Cleveland Browns. This after reports earlier in the week suggesting Cleveland was out of the race.
As a result it appears Baker Mayfield will receive the trade he requested earlier in the week.
Ian Rapoport of ESPN broke the news on Twitter.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The move for Watson won’t come without backlash, as the quarterback is still facing 22 civil cases for sexual misconduct and sexual assault. Many expect the NFL to levy a suspension against Watson after the conclusion of said cases, which some believe could be postponed until the end of the 2023 season.
Check back for updates.
- DJ Paul Talks Squashing Bone Beef, Road Life with Three 6 Mafia + More
- Black Business Month: Livestream Convos with Industry Experts
- Back to School 2022: Full List of Giveaways, Supply Drives + Community Events
- 50 Cent Talks Raising Kanan, Past Rap Beefs + His Move To Houston
- [LISTEN] Irv Gotti Doubles Down On Ashanti Remarks, Says He Spoke His Truth
- [LISTEN] Irv Gotti Reacts To Fat Joe Diss, Says They Are Not Friends
- Talib Kweli Sues Jezebel Website For “Emotional Distress”, Seeking $300K In Damages
- Drake Has Questions Regarding His Dad’s Infamous Struggle Tattoo
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Front Page News: Serena Williams Announces Retirement + Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Get Life In Prison
- Doja Cat Makes Shaved Brows Chic With Fun, Creative Designs
- ‘My Beautiful Home’: Donald Trump Whines After The FBI Raided His Mar-a-Lago Resort
- Watch Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Be Super Thirsty For Megan Thee Stallion