Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Meyer retired in 2019 from Ohio State, this was his third time retiring after 2011 with the Florida Gators, and 1995 with the Colorado State Rams.
Jaguars team owner Shad Khan expressed enthusiasm for the new hire.
Urban Meyer is who we want and need, a leader, winner and champion who demands excellence and produces results. While Urban already enjoys a legacy in the game of football that few will ever match, his passion for the opportunity in front of him here in Jacksonville is powerful and unmistakable.
Meyer has been called one of the most successful college coaches in NCAA history. Jacksonville hasn’t had a winning season since 2007 and is hoping that Meyer’s coaching expertise can help their franchise turn into a more competitive team.
- Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
- Money Moves: Tyler Perry & Amazon Studios Agree To A Four-Picture Film Deal
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s Lawyer Addresses American Airlines Incident
- Megan The Stallion Makes History As The First Black Woman To Cover The ‘Forbes’ Under 30 Issue
- What Happened To Markell Noah? 12-Year-Old Dies In Russian Roulette Game In Jackson, Mississippi
- Rihanna Steps Out For A Night Of Fun In A Vintage Magda Butrym Mini-Dress
- Herschel Walker Says Trump Did The Most For Black People. Here’s Why He Doesn’t Know What He’s Talking About
- Ciara Shares A Hilarious Tutorial Featuring OAM Skincare
- What Is Femicide? Here’s What Shanquella Robinson Killing Suspect Could Be Charged With
- Is It Time To Start A Home-Based Business? | Money Monday
- LaTocha Scott’s Husband Allegedly Expecting Baby From Mistress!
Urban Meyer Coming Out of Retirement To Coach In The AFC South was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com