Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Meyer retired in 2019 from Ohio State, this was his third time retiring after 2011 with the Florida Gators, and 1995 with the Colorado State Rams.
Jaguars team owner Shad Khan expressed enthusiasm for the new hire.
Urban Meyer is who we want and need, a leader, winner and champion who demands excellence and produces results. While Urban already enjoys a legacy in the game of football that few will ever match, his passion for the opportunity in front of him here in Jacksonville is powerful and unmistakable.
Meyer has been called one of the most successful college coaches in NCAA history. Jacksonville hasn’t had a winning season since 2007 and is hoping that Meyer’s coaching expertise can help their franchise turn into a more competitive team.
- Dr. Dre Has Requested A Trial To Decide If His Prenup Is Valid
- Offset Shows Off His 1-of-1 Mustard Yellow Travis Scott Air Jordan 6’s
- Tobe Nwigwe Brings The SWAT To ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ With “EAT” [WATCH]
- ‘Hello Beautiful’ Highlights Lil Kim’s Legendary Impact In ‘Anatomy Of An Icon’ Issue
- Jayda Cheaves Sold Custom Jeep Ex Lil Baby Copped For Her Birthday
- ‘YO! MTV Raps,’ ‘Unplugged,’ ‘Behind The Music’ & More Coming To Paramount Plus Streaming Network
- Chance The Rapper Countersues Former Manager For Incompetence, Lost Opportunities
- Claudia Jordan Remembers Meek Mill Embarrassing Nicki Minaj At A Restaurant
- The Source Awards To Return
- Kandi Burruss Speaks On Kenya Moore’s Behavior After #Strippergate
Urban Meyer Coming Out of Retirement To Coach In The AFC South was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com