Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Zonnique Confirms She’s Pregnant With Her First Child
- Rihanna Is The Next Cover For ‘Harper’s Bazaar’
- Hol’ Up! Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Nicole Young Is Challenging His Prenup
- Tory Lanez Will Not Be Deported Despite Fans Petition
- Toni Braxton Shares That She Uses This Sex Toy For Her Skin Care Routine
- Jonathan Isaac Tears ACL Days After Standing For National Anthem
- Man Charged With Murder After Killing Burger King Employee Over Wait Time
- Evelyn Lozada Talks About Being Catfished Multiple Times [WATCH]
- Jay-Z Releases Three Rare Songs On TIDAL [LISTEN]
- Stream George Young’s ‘The Loop’ Project [LISTEN]
Four Jimmy Johns Employees Fired After Making Noose Out Of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com