The 9 Films From Sundance 2015 We’re Most Excited About was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. Who Are We Kidding? These Are The Films At Sundance This Year That Have Black Actors & We’re Excited!
2. Dope, directed by Rick Famuyiwa
3. 3 1/2 minutes, directed by Marc Silver
4. Lila & Eve, directed by Charles Stone III
5. Girlhood, directed by Céline Sciamma
6. What Happened, Miss Simone?, directed by Liz Garbus
7. (T)error, directed by Lyric R. Cabral and David Felix Sutcliffe
8. Fresh Dressed, directed Sacha Jenkins
9. Black Panthers: Vanguard Of The Revolution, directed by Stanley Nelson
10. Dreamcatcher, directed by Kim Longinotto
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Enter to Win $500 Cash PLUS Rod Wave Tickets!
Enter The IJustGotHit Christmas Bike Giveaway!
WSS and Adidas Team Up for Holiday Toy Giveaway November 28th
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
10 Celebrities Caught With Transgender Women [PHOTOS]
Big Slim Is Hosting A Holiday Party and Toy Drive At Checkers!
Sean Paul ft. Kelly Rowland "How Deep Is Your Love" [AUDIO]