Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
Erykah Badu’s Family Celebration Of Four Generations Of Motherhood Is Everything
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
- Breonna Taylor’s Family Says She Was Still Alive After Being Shot, But Police Didn’t Offer Aid
- Colin Kaepernick Partners With Disney For Documentary Series
- Vivica A. Fox To 50 Cent: ‘You Can’t Handle A Black Woman, Can You?’
- Papoose & Remy Ma Expecting Their Second Child Together
- Eagles Wide Receiver DeSean Jackson Apologizes For Anti-Jewish Post On Instagram
- Halle Berry Backs Out Of Transgender Role After Receiving Backlash From LGBTQ Community
- Kodak Black Finally Issues Apology To Nipsey Hussle (But Not Lauren London) For Disrespectful Comments
- Lizzo Claps Back At Homeowner Who Kicked Her Out Of Vacation Rental Early
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Black Dollars Matter: Why Blackout Day Is So Important To The Movement For Black Lives
Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com