Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Watch The Live Action Dora The Explorer Trailer, ‘Dora & the Lost City of Gold’
- Lonzo Ball Cuts Ties With Big Baller Brand Co-Founder, Heading To Nike?
- Weekend Box-Office: ‘Us’ Shatters Opening Weekend Records | #UsMovie
- Police Arrest A Man Filmed Kicking A 78-Year-Old Woman In The Face On The Subway
- Anita Baker Announces Final Texas Tour Stops
- Dr. Dre’s Daughter Accepted To USC, With No Jail Time
- Model Bee Starr Talks Her Eleven22 Lingerie Line, Breaking Glass Ceilings In Fashion & More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kodak Black Walks Back Young M.A. Shot, Says He’s Up There With 2Pac & Biggie
- Adam “Pacman” Jones To Get 10 Days In Jail For Cheating In Casino
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com