50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Missy Elliott Is Back To Her Signature Short Pixie Cut And It Looks Amazing
- Memphis’ Native Sunny Dizzle Wins 300’s ‘The Song’ Contest
- Brandy Interviews Ryan Destiny For The Fall Issue Of Wonderland Magazine
- Chris Rock Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’ Season Premiere, Megan Thee Stallion Musical Guest
- Travis Scott Links With Young Thug & M.I.A. For “Franchise” [NEW MUSIC]
- Kash Doll Admits To Lying To Fans About Her Age
- Cardi B Claims Her DMs Are Flooded Following Split From Offset–“I Could Date Any Man I Want”
- Mural Celebrating Chadwick Boseman Unveiled At Downtown Disney
- Juan Villareal Shares His Comedy Beginnings, Prep For Drive ‘N Comedy & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Jaguar Wright Apologizes To Tiffany Haddish After Accusing Common Of Sexual Assault
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com