50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- First Look: Netflix’s Upcoming Selena: The Series
- RHOAS12: Eva Tried It When She Shaded Porsha’s Baby
- Court Documents: Alexis Crawford Allegedly Strangled, Suffocated By Roommate & Roommate’s Boyfriend
- Deyjah Harris Unfollows ‘Hymen Checking’ Father T.I. On Instagam After Outrage
- Drake Takes Petty Jab At Camp Flog Gnaw Fans Who Boo’d Him: “See You Every Year Til’ You’re 30!”
- Summer Walker Replies To Fan’s Meet & Greet Complaint, Says She’s An Empath
- Irv Gotti Says He Pulled Gun Out On Daughter’s Boyfriend
- Kanye West Will Bring Sunday Service To Houston
- YK Osiris Denies He Choked Out & Bit His Girlfriend
- Stephen A. Smith Now ESPN’s Highest Paid Sportscaster
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com