50 Cent is one of the many celebrities that have joined the ban against luxury designer Gucci after a sweater looking like blackface went for sale. 50 has posted several times about his disdain for the brand’s actions but now he has taken things to another level by posting a video of himself burning Gucci clothes.
But in true 50 Cent fashion he decided to post another Gucci related post this time trolling Floyd Mayweather. We’re assuming 50 is trolling him because the champ recently was seen buying a lot of Gucci and commented that “I’m my own person and nobody tells me what the “F” to do or wear, I support everybody!”
See the photoshopped troll below, the champ has yet to respond.
- Allen Iverson Pays Tribute to Kobe Bryant
- Why Kobe Bryant Traveled By Helicopter
- Lizzo Credits Freestyling As Her Biggest Houston Music Influence [VIDEO]
- Access Houston || Melanoid Exchange | The Trident Family
- Access Houston || C3 Women’s Network | RBRW Sex Trafficking
- Jelani Maraj, Brother Of Nicki Minaj, Sentenced To 25 Years To Life For Predatory Sexual Assault Of His Stepdaughter
- K.O.B.E.: A Look Back At Kobe Bryant’s Brief Rap Career
- Another Black Teen At Texas High School Ordered To Cut His Locs
- Tyler, The Creator Has Conflicting Emotions About GRAMMY Win
- Meek Mill Shares New Song, “Letter To Nipsey” Feat. Roddy Ricch [NEW MUSIC]
Watch 50 Cent Burn All Of His Gucci Clothes and Troll Floyd Mayweather… Again was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com