As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- BOY STOP!: Kodak Black Blames GPS For Gun & Drug Arrest At US Border
- Prayers Up: Legendary Director John Singleton Reportedly Suffers A Stroke
- Viral Singer Erika Kanye Takes It To Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- Bill Cosby Sues Lawyers For Fleecing Him For $1 Million A Month In Fees
- Adele Announces She’s Getting A Divorce From Her Husband
- James Harden Dedicates Houston Rockets Playoff Run To Nipsey Hussle
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Lizzo Drops Her New Album ‘Cuz I Love You’ [NEW MUSIC]
- New Music: King Hendrick$ – “Meat Market” [WATCH]
- Nicki Minaj Parts Ways With Her Managment Team
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on wiznation.com