As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- #BlackGirlMagic: Coco Gauff Aces New ‘Teen Vogue’ Cover
- Missy Elliott Drops Visual for ‘Throw It Back’
- Here Are The Details On Travis Scott’s Upcoming Netflix Documentary
- Houston’s Megan Thee Stallion, Lizzo & Normani To Perform At VMA’s!
- Doeman feat. Feefa – “I Feel Good” [NEW MUSIC]
- Missy Elliott To Release Her First Album In 14 Years ‘Iconography’
- Dave Chappelle To Host Block Party To Honor Shooting Victims
- Jermaine Dupri Shuts Down Claims That Jay-Z Told Him To Say No To Similar NFL Deal
- Niecy Nash Tapped To Host 2019 BET Black Girls Rock! Awards Show
- Dame Dash On Jay-Z Deal With NFL: Hov “Ain’t Sh*t”
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on wiznation.com