As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Maxo Kream Reveals How Roc Nation Deal Came To Be & How Mike Dean Made ‘Brandon Banks’ Sound Like A Classic [EXCLUSIVE]
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Faces Life In Prison After Judge Refuses To Overturn His Rape Conviction
- Summer Walker’s ‘Over It’ Beats First Week Streaming Record Set Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’
- Dave East Clears Up Threesome Gone Wrong Rumors [Video]
- Tropical Storm Imelda: Disaster Recovery Centers Opening in Montgomery & Liberty Counties
- Gina Rodriguez Apologizes Again For Using N-Word While Rapping Lauryn Hill On IG
- Kanye West Wasn’t The Biggest Fan of Kim Kardashian’s Met Gala Drip
- Watch Tisha Campbell Tearfully Reunite With Unsuspecting Half-Sister On The Real
- Future Accuses Alleged Baby Mama Of Fraud, Wants Paternity Case Tossed Out
- Astros Fan Arrested For Allegedly Slapping Yankees Fan During ALCS
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on wiznation.com