As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Divorce Papers Reveal The Reason Kim Kardashian Divorced Kanye West
- Daniel Kaluuya Quotes Nipsey Hussle After Winning Golden Globe Award
- JJ Watt, Cardinals Agree To 2-Year, $31M Deal
- Lawyer Seeks Investigation Into T.I. & Tiny’s Sexual Abuse Claims
- R. Kelly Gets Both COVID-19 Vaccine Shots Behind Bars
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Sued By Miami Stripper After He Allegedly Hit Her In The Head With A Champagne Bottle
- Mama Tina Slays In Her Ivy Park
- D’Angelo Was Supposed To Battle Maxwell On Valentine’s Day For Verzuz
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on wiznation.com