As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- ‘UFC 4’ Dropping On PS4 & XBOX One In August
- Quality Control Rapper Marlo Shot & Killed On Atlanta Highway
- 50 Cent Trolls Will Smith After Jada Reveals ‘Entanglement’ On ‘Red Table Talk’
- What Songs Would You Add To The “Entanglement” Playlist? [Listen]
- Jay-Z Took Out Full Page Newspaper Ads Across The US Highlighting Black-Owned Businesses
- YG Says He’s “Cool” On Working With Nicki Minaj After Collab With Tekashi 6ix9ine
- 50 Cent Goes Into Furniture Throwing Rage After Struggle Rapper Presses Him
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Lil Kim Songs
- Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms August Alsina Relationship: “I Just Wanted To Feel Good”
- Snoh Aalegra Gives Us A ‘You Up’ Anthem With “Dying 4 Your Love” [VIDEO]
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on wiznation.com