As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- Win: A.Chal VIP Meet-N-Eat
- Black History Month Beef: Zora Neale Hurston vs. Richard Wright
- Daniel Kaluuya, Lakeith Stanfield In Talks To Star In Film Based On Black Panther Party’s Fred Hampton
- Get Tested: Harris County Leads Texas In Number Of STDs
- Voices: What’s Next For DaniLeigh In Her “Kobe Year” After”The Plan” & “Lil Bebe”
- An 11-Year-Old Florida Student Arrested For Not Standing During The Pledge Of Allegiance
- “Behind The Lens, Hollywood’s Independent Film Makers” Mario Van Peebles
- Fashion Icon Karl Lagerfeld Dead at 85
- Justine Skye Gets Restraining Order Against Sheck Wes
- Will Smith Handed Over Documents In Duane Martin’s Fraud Lawsuit
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on wiznation.com