View this post on Instagram
Shim Sham Of The Day! Texas mom's apology for sending her son to school in an X-rated McDonald's t-shirt. once she realized she sent sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary & promised from now on to monitor what her kids are wearing! I had no idea my son! wore it to school. She added: A friend had given me some hand-me-down clothes for For her Son. I haven't had the chance to completely go through them. I will tonight though!" #AgandApimp
Shelly McCullar thought she was sending her son to school to exchange his learning environment. Instead, she became a viral sensation after the elementary student went to school wearing a McDonald’s T-shirt with the Golden Arches replaced by a pair of legs in high heels.
McCullar was so embarrassed, she apologized to her son’s teachers on Facebook.
“Once again, my sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary. I promise from now on to monitor what my kids are wearing! I had no idea Anthony wore this to school!” McCullar wrote.
- Apple Music Announces Megan Thee Stallion As Its Latest Up Next Artist
- Elle Varner Preaches About Patience In “Loving U Blind” Video
- Access Houston | Father’s Day Panel
- Access Houston | Broken Chains | We See Abilities
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Down Rumors Blac Chyna Is Part of Her “Megatron” Video
- Future & Meek Mill Announce Co-Headling Tour w/ Megan Thee Stallion, YG & Mustard
- Cassie’s Baby Daddy To Be Isn’t Feeling Diddy’s Congratulatory Post
- Voices: Doug E. Fresh “Longevity & Flowers”
- Whataburger Fans React After Popular Burger Chain Sold To Chicago Investment Bank
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]