Shelly McCullar thought she was sending her son to school to exchange his learning environment. Instead, she became a viral sensation after the elementary student went to school wearing a McDonald’s T-shirt with the Golden Arches replaced by a pair of legs in high heels.
McCullar was so embarrassed, she apologized to her son’s teachers on Facebook.
“Once again, my sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary. I promise from now on to monitor what my kids are wearing! I had no idea Anthony wore this to school!” McCullar wrote.
- Queen Naija Opens Up About Getting A ‘Mommy Makeover’ To Feel Comfortable Again
- New Moms Reflect On Learning To Love Their Body After Having A C-Section
- Witness Offers Chilling New Details About Pop Smoke Murder
- Erica Mena Wants All The Smoke With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Georgia Judge Sets Trial Date In Ahmaud Arbery Murder Case
- Lyfe Jennings Reveals The Real Reason He Did ‘Love And Hip Hop’ Ahead Of ‘Unsung’ [EXCLUSIVE]
- SWV vs Xscape: Take The Quiz To Find Out Who Is Your Favorite
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men
- Missing College Student Saniyya Dennis Appears To Have Died By Suicide, DA Says
- J. Cole Honors Pimp C & Nipsey Hussle On New Single ‘Interlude’ [NEW MUSIC]