Shelly McCullar thought she was sending her son to school to exchange his learning environment. Instead, she became a viral sensation after the elementary student went to school wearing a McDonald’s T-shirt with the Golden Arches replaced by a pair of legs in high heels.
McCullar was so embarrassed, she apologized to her son’s teachers on Facebook.
“Once again, my sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary. I promise from now on to monitor what my kids are wearing! I had no idea Anthony wore this to school!” McCullar wrote.
- Famous Dex Listed As Suspect In Domestic Violence Incident After SWAT Team Was Called To His Crib
- Cardi B Apologizes For Having Almost 40 People At Thanksgiving
- True Kitchen Owner Kevin Kelley Responds To Viral Video And Twerking Controversy [WATCH]
- Ice-T Reveals His “No Masker” Father-In-Law’s Scary Bout With COVID-19 Has Now Made Him A Believer
- 5 Black Diabetics Talk Misconceptions Of Type 1 Diabetes, Symptoms, Dating With T1D, Pregnancy + More
- Are A$AP Rocky & Rihanna Dating?
- Jaden Smith Donates 300 Pairs of Kicks on ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Texans Will Fuller V, Bradley Roby Suspended For PEDs
- Netflix Developing ‘Forty Acres’ Film With Cheo Hodari Coker, Jay-Z Producing
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Debut Album ‘Good News’ Lands At No. 2 Spot On Billboard 200 Chart