View this post on Instagram
Shim Sham Of The Day! Texas mom's apology for sending her son to school in an X-rated McDonald's t-shirt. once she realized she sent sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary & promised from now on to monitor what her kids are wearing! I had no idea my son! wore it to school. She added: A friend had given me some hand-me-down clothes for For her Son. I haven't had the chance to completely go through them. I will tonight though!" #AgandApimp
Shelly McCullar thought she was sending her son to school to exchange his learning environment. Instead, she became a viral sensation after the elementary student went to school wearing a McDonald’s T-shirt with the Golden Arches replaced by a pair of legs in high heels.
McCullar was so embarrassed, she apologized to her son’s teachers on Facebook.
“Once again, my sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary. I promise from now on to monitor what my kids are wearing! I had no idea Anthony wore this to school!” McCullar wrote.
- National Singles Day: 7 Reasons Why Being Single Is Actually Lit
- Megan Thee Stallion Gets Approved For ‘Hot Girl Summer’ Trademark
- Torrei Hart Talks New Comedy Tour “Its Time to Tell My Side Tour” + Clears The Air On If She Wrote For Kevin [VIDEO]
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Patriots Cut Antonio Brown
- Two People Detained After “Storm After 51” Hoax Draws Hundreds To Secret Base
- These 90’s Fashion & Beauty Trends Are Making A Comeback This Fall
- Aldine Football Player Saves Woman, Child From Flood Waters
- Michael B. Jordan Is Soaking Wet As Alicia Keys’ Eye Candy In New Visuals ‘Show Me Love’
- Houston Fire Chief Sam Peña On The Importance Of Community, Communication & Culture | Los Lideres
- Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly Split After Two Years Of Marriage