Nick Cannon got his wish to be relieved of his hosting gig on NBC’s America’s Got Talent.
The retired model also took to social media to reveal the big news. She tweeted:
This wouldn’t be TyTy’s first time emceeing a show. She anchored America’s Next Top Model for over 23 seasons from 2003 to the final season this year. She also hosted her own talk show for five years. The news of Tyra’s new position comes just weeks after Nick revealed on social media that he’s be leaving the popular show after clashing with NBC executives over jokes he made during his Showtime special Stand Up, Don’t Shoot.
What do you think about Tyra Banks taking her talents to NBC.
Tyra Banks Gets High-Fashion Fierce For Black Magazine (PHOTOS)
1. Tyra delivers a signature smize through smokey eye makeupSource:Black Magazine 1 of 10
2. Tyra has a leg up in a vintage Ferre jacket and Gucci heelsSource:Black Magazine 2 of 10
3. Tyra channels Twiggy in a headpiece by Martin Nepton & dress by Ludmila CorlateanuSource:Black Magazine 3 of 10
4. Tyra poses in vintage LanvinSource:Black Magazine 4 of 10
5. Tyra kicks her feet up in Comme des Garcons & Alexander McQueen heelsSource:Black Magazine 5 of 10
6. Tyra wears a Daimon bodysuit & Maggie Barry skirtSource:Black Magazine 6 of 10
7. Tyra becomes a golden goddess in a vintage dress from The Way We WoreSource:Black Magazine 7 of 10
8. Tyra brigtens things up in LaQuan SmithSource:Black Magazine 8 of 10
9. Tyra shows off her fringe appeal in separates by Cheyann BenedictSource:Black Magazine 9 of 10
10. Tyra covers Black Magazine in Ezra CoutureSource:Black Magazine 10 of 10
‘America’s Got Talent’ Replaces Nick Cannon With This Superstar was originally published on globalgrind.com