Nick Cannon got his wish to be relieved of his hosting gig on NBC’s America’s Got Talent.
The retired model also took to social media to reveal the big news. She tweeted:
This wouldn’t be TyTy’s first time emceeing a show. She anchored America’s Next Top Model for over 23 seasons from 2003 to the final season this year. She also hosted her own talk show for five years. The news of Tyra’s new position comes just weeks after Nick revealed on social media that he’s be leaving the popular show after clashing with NBC executives over jokes he made during his Showtime special Stand Up, Don’t Shoot.
What do you think about Tyra Banks taking her talents to NBC.
Tyra Banks Gets High-Fashion Fierce For Black Magazine (PHOTOS)
1. Tyra delivers a signature smize through smokey eye makeup1 of 10
2. Tyra has a leg up in a vintage Ferre jacket and Gucci heels2 of 10
3. Tyra channels Twiggy in a headpiece by Martin Nepton & dress by Ludmila Corlateanu3 of 10
4. Tyra poses in vintage Lanvin4 of 10
5. Tyra kicks her feet up in Comme des Garcons & Alexander McQueen heels5 of 10
6. Tyra wears a Daimon bodysuit & Maggie Barry skirt6 of 10
7. Tyra becomes a golden goddess in a vintage dress from The Way We Wore7 of 10
8. Tyra brigtens things up in LaQuan Smith8 of 10
9. Tyra shows off her fringe appeal in separates by Cheyann Benedict9 of 10
10. Tyra covers Black Magazine in Ezra Couture10 of 10
‘America’s Got Talent’ Replaces Nick Cannon With This Superstar was originally published on globalgrind.com