Source: Manuela Schewe-Behnisch / EyeEm / Getty
A Portland, Oregon lady had a first experienced for herself when she got her Ball Python snake stuck inside of her stretched earlobe.
It happened one day in January when Ashley Glawe was spending time with her Ball Pythone “Bart” and had him around her neck until Bart decided to go into her stretched earlobe.
At first, Ashley said she thought that Bart was attacking the side of head, but he was really just settling into her stretched lobe instead.
It’s no surprise that when Ashley tried pulling Bart out, she discovered that he didn’t fit all the way through her lobe.
Ashley said that tried to use cooking oil to get Bart out, but she had no luck with it and that’s when she called the local Fire Dept. for help.
After the Fire Dept. had no luck helping, Ashley decided it was time to go to the emergency room for more help.
While in the emergency room Ashley took a selfie and posted it to her Facebook saying:
Ashley’s posting went viral and her posting now has over 33k shares and 24k likes to it.
The Dr’s in the ER numbed her lobe and used vaseline to get wiggle Bart out and her lobe was sore, but that’s OK because Bart wasn’t hurt.
What would you do in that situation?
Also On 97.9 The Box: