Call him corny, but Nick Cannon has been a big source of inspiration to me. He’s a young black male doing his thing, making positive strides in the world and has a personality that appeals to the masses. I admire his hustle and look up to him for his ability to conquer the comedy world, acting, TV hosting, rapping. Okay, maybe not the last one! Lol Peep the simple (and dope) advice that he gives his two kids:
1. If you’ve looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn’t?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his ‘fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick’s turbans and toes and see if you’re feeling this unconventional look.
1 of 18
2. It works for a night on the town, too.
2 of 18
3. And it seems to go with everything.
3 of 18
4. Pretty sure we’ve seen this look on Yasiin Bey.
4 of 18
5. But the fun doesn’t stop at his forehead. Peep Nick’s fancy feet…
5 of 18
6. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.
6 of 18
7. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like…
7 of 18
8. …Michael Jackson’s shoes.
8 of 18
9. Denim and diamonds…
9 of 18
10. …isn’t just for country girls anymore.
10 of 18
11. Sometimes you’re feeling kinda low key…
11 of 18
12. …so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.
12 of 18
13. When your suit looks like this…
13 of 18
14. …basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.
14 of 18
15. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.
15 of 18
16. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top…
16 of 18
17. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.
17 of 18
18. …but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you’re nasty.
18 of 18
Continue reading Nick Cannon Has Some “NCredible” Advice For His Twins!
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon’s Unconventional New Style