- While we do not currently have reliable information on the amount of THC in the water, worst-case possible effects from short-term ingestion may include:
- Impaired coordination and thinking that may affect the ability to drive
- Increased anxiety and/or increased heart rate
- Psychotic symptoms such as hallucinations, paranoia, or delusional beliefs
- Temporary impairments in learning ability and short-term memory
- Research has shown that marijuana use by women during pregnancy is associated with attention problems, decreased academic ability and cognitive function in exposed offspring. We do not have any research on the effects of THC in drinking water for pregnant women.
Hugo Residents Evidence of THC in town water,Dont
drink,shower,or cook w/it.Fresh H20 coming Will advise when
Rest in Peace: Irish Grinstead of 90's Group 702 Passes Away at Age 43
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
Social Media Reacts To 'Shocking' New Mugshot As Tory Lanez Transferred To State Prison
Beyoncé Renaissance World Tour Houston: Our Favorite Moments
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
Classics: 7 Scenes From The Movie 'Life' We Still Quote Everyday