For many of our favorite tastemakers, 2015 was an unforgettable year.
With his penchant for chart-topping hits and hilarious beefs, Drake showed us how to win in today’s rap game.
Adele was just as unstoppable – we’re not sure if you heard, but her album, 25, sold more copies in its first week than any album… ever.
Activist Malala Yousafzai got in her bag and, at just 18 years old, opened a school for Syrian refugee girls. Then, there’s 25-year-old Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel.
Needless to say, this year was full of women and men who came to win. As we look ahead to new beginnings in 2016, we’re reflecting on the 16 millennials you really need to keep your eye on.
Happy New Year!
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
16 Millennials To Watch In 2016
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Evan Spiegel: Snapchat Co-Founder & CEO
1 of 15
2. Priyanka Chopra: Actress, Singer, & Miss World 2000
2 of 15
3. Adele: Soul-crushing Singer-Songwriter
3 of 15
4. Trevor Noah: Comedian & The Daily Show Host
4 of 15
5. Metro Boomin: Producer & Songwriter
5 of 15
6. Selena Gomez: Singer & Actress
6 of 15
7. Malala Yousafzai: Activist & Educator
7 of 15
8. Aziz Ansari: Actor, Comedian, & Writer
8 of 15
9. Amy schumer: Comedian, Actress, & Writer
Source:Mark Seliger for GQ
9 of 15
10. Michael B(ae). Jordan: Actor
10 of 15
11. Drake: Rapper, Singer, Actor, & Songwriter
11 of 15
12. Kendall Jenner: Model
12 of 15
13. Kehlani: Singer-Songwriter
13 of 15
14. Misty Copeland: Ballet Extraordinaire
Source:Provided By Darren Thomas, QPAC
14 of 15
15. Zendaya Coleman: Actress, Model, & SInger
15 of 15