Damn, not the inside job.
When asked about his brief beef with Mustard, YG dismissed the drama, saying, “That’s how it be sometimes when niggas is, like, homies and business. We solid. We A1.”
YG also revealed he thinks he was shot in June by someone he knows. “That was some inside type, somebody-was-really-coming-to-get-me type shit,” he told The FADER.
“It was like n*ggas knew where we was at, and they was coming to do what they was supposed to do. I feel like this: Los Angeles County is sick right now. It’s bad. Everybody mad out here right now. All the young motherf*ckers, they getting money, they motivated. We had something to do with that because we came up. It brought opportunity for motherf*ckers and shed more light on the West Coast. The music shit start popping again out here…We got something to do with that. But at the same time, it’s a lot of motherfuckers that’s mad because they see what Im doing, and they want my spot so bad.”
YG’s issue of The FADER will hit newsstands on December 15. Still Krazy is set to drop sometime in 2016.
SOURCE: The FADER | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Photos Of Crazy, Cool, Cryptic Celebrity Tattoos
1. Okay T-PainSource:false 1 of 16
2. Kesha's tattoo of an eye on her palm was inspired by Middle Eastern Hamsa amulets.Source:Getty 2 of 16
3. Megan Fox's tattoo, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies," is an adaptation of a quote from King Lear by William Shakespeare.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Megan has started laser surgery to remove her infamous Marilyn Monroe tattoo.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. Wiz Khalifa's entire body is covered in tattoos.Source:GettyImages 5 of 16
6. Cara Delevingne doesn't do diamond earrings. She has a permanent diamond in her ear.Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. Angelina Jolie was so in love with Billy Bob Thornton, she got his name tattooed on her arm.Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. Rihanna's hand tattoo is a work of art.Source:Splash News 8 of 16
9. Amber Rose covered up her Wiz Khalifa tattoo, but her dogs are still tatted on her arm.Source:Echoing Sounds 9 of 16
10. Young Thug got a Gucci Mane-inspired Ice Cream tattoo.Source:Young Thug via Dolly White 10 of 16
11. Before Iggy Azalea's name was on everyone's tongue, the rapper got an A$AP tattoo in honor of her ex A$AP Rocky.Source:Splash News 11 of 16
YG On Getting Shot: “That Was Some Inside Type Sh*t” was originally published on globalgrind.com