Source: Imeh Akpanudosen / Getty
Yesterday Blac Chyna debuted her newest tattoo on Instagram.
The tattoo on her hand says “Future” which made the internet go crazy, assuming she’s already got her new man’s name on inked on her.
Blac Chyna’s caption also really cleared things up as she wrote “Thought it was a drought” which is one of Future’s most popular songs on his latest album. Check out the tattoo below:
Would you ever get your significant others name tattooed on you early in the relationship?
I wonder what Ciara (Future’s ex) and Tyga (Blac Chyna’s ex) are thinking’ right now…
16 Tattoo Trends Throughout The Years (PHOTOS)
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Rihanna and Chris Brown jump-started the star tattoo wave.
1 of 15
2. Finger tattoos came, and they conquered.
2 of 15
3. Matching ring finger tattoos with your significant other is the new wedding ring.
3 of 15
4. Henna tattoos may never go out of style. Hi, Rihanna.
4 of 15
5. Tramp Stamps: something we all look back on and think: ‘WTF was I thinking?’
5 of 15
6. Rosary Tattoos were a huge wave in the early 2000s.
6 of 15
7. Cross tattoos can be classy or cliche; depending on how you rock it.
7 of 15
8. Cartoon character tattoos are only for the free-spirited.
8 of 15
9. Realistic portraits are for the brave-hearted.
9 of 15
10. Feather tattoos are one of the most feminine ink ideas.
10 of 15
11. Birds symbolize freedom and purity.
11 of 15
12. Dreamcatcher tattoos are a millennial thing.
12 of 15
13. Name tattoos signify great love (i.e. significant others, children, etc.)
13 of 15
14. Face tattoos…no.
14 of 15
15. Tribal Tatts. Sooo ’90s.
15 of 15