T.I dug a deep hole for himself when he made some insensitive comments about Hilary Clinton’s presidency on DJ Whoo Kid’s SiriusXM radio show. Now, the Grand Hustle King is clearing his name once and for all.
In a remorseful Facebook video entitled “Clarity”, Tip revealed:
“I never intended to be taken as though I felt women couldn’t be leaders.” He added, “I know that my daughters as well as your daughters can lead this nation as well as any other nation as long as they apply themselves and educate themselves and motivate themselves to do so.”
After stating that he “can’t vote for the leader of the free world to be a woman,” celebrities like Oprah even responded telling T.I to “hush your mouth.” Meanwhile, Tip’s wife, Tiny, defended her man.
His apology comes just days after his initial plea via Twitter. He tweeted, “My comments about women running for president were unequivocally insensitive and wrong,” he wrote. “I sincerely apologize to everyone I offended.”
We wonder who T.I’s going to vote for now. Watch his full apology in the video above.
SOURCE: Rap Radar | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
SEE ALSO: Video Of Hillary Clinton Doing The Nae-Nae Sets Social Media On Fire
SEE ALSO: T.I. Smooths Over His Comments About Iggy Azalea
30 Pictures Of T.I. In His Infamous Sideways Hat (PHOTOS)
1 of 30
1. T.I. with the infamous sideways fitted.
2 of 30
2. Troy Ave, T.I. and the orange sideways hat.
3 of 30
3. This looks like a classy outfit.
4 of 30
4. T.I. performs at the BET Awards with a gray fitted, sideways.
5 of 30
5. T.I. reppin' the East Coast, leather hat to the side.
6 of 30
6. Wow. Now this is a serious throwback.
7 of 30
7. T.I. wearing his fitted his favorite way.
8 of 30
8. T.I. on stage performing. He couldn't forget to turn that hat around.
9 of 30
9. T.I. at a basketball game.
10 of 30
10. Dressed in all black.
11 of 30
11. Doesn't seem like he likes any hat in its proper form.
12 of 30
12. T.I. performing on stage.
13 of 30
13. T.I. posed in a beanie to the side.
14 of 30
14. Representing the East Side.
15 of 30
15. T.I. poses for a picture in his sideways fitted.
16 of 30
16. T.I. wearing an all-white Atlanta fitted.
17 of 30
17. T.I. preparing for what seems like an eventful night.
18 of 30
18. T.I. in blue & yellow.
19 of 30
19. T.I. wearing the sideways beanie.
20 of 30
20. T.I. performing for a crowd.
21 of 30
21. T.I. saluting the fans.
22 of 30
22. T.I. stepping out of his car.
23 of 30
23. Up close and personal with T.I.'s sideways hat.
24 of 30
24. T.I. looking anxious.
25 of 30
25. T.I. and wife Tiny pose for a picture.
26 of 30
26. T.I. sporting his sideways beanie.
27 of 30
27. T.I. representing his team with a Hustle Gang tee.
28 of 30
28. Wiz Khalifa, T.I. and his two kids in the studio.
29 of 30
29. T.I. cracks a smile and salute for this picture.
30 of 30
30. T.I. laughing with friends.
Sorry! T.I Apologizes For His Comments About Hilary Clinton was originally published on globalgrind.com
Megan Thee Stallion To Headline March Madness Music Fest in Houston March 31
Enter to Win Tickets to See Drake + 21 Savage at The Toyota Center June 21!
Brazilian Teenager Dies After Masturbating 42 “Times” Without Stopping!!
Drake Announces ‘It’s All a Blur’ Tour With 21 Savage
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Beware: The Upheaval Of All Side Chicks
Kim All Mighty! Lil Kim Goes For Wendy William’s Jugular On Twitter!