Hello Wiz Khalifa, we are about to troll your tweets.
First off, let me start by saying these are all jokes, and the views expressed by the Twitter trolls, comedians, and bloggers don’t necessarily represent the views of GlobalGrind or its editors.
Nevertheless, Wiz Khalifa is one of the kings of sharing his thoughts and opinions on Twitter. These “thoughts” can be epic, inspirational, and hilarious all at the same time. So we got funnymen like Guy Code‘s Andrew Schultz, and Wil Sylvince, a comedian you’ve seen in Chris Rock’s Top Five, to decipher just what the hell the former Mr. Amber Rose is talking about on social media.
We also tapped two talented singers for their opinions, Kreesha Turner and Tiara Thomas, as well as some of the top bloggers and personalities on Twitter – Mr. Mecc, INF, Kae Rae, BlogXilla, Gia Peppers, and Jesse and Jessenia.
Watch this week’s Socially Decoded: Wiz Khalifa Edition above, and for more Socially Decoded, click here.
Wiz Khalifa's Newly Single Social Media Accounts Are Getting Weirder By The Day (PHOTOS)
1. Wiz Khalifa Takes & Shares A Photo Of His "Little Booty."Source:Instagram 1 of 13
2. What's Better Than A Booty Pic? A Dick Pick With A "Think Positive" Caption.Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Oddly, He Instagrams A Photo Of One Of The Twins Who Amber Found In His Bed.Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. Wiz's "Smile For A Day" Posts.Source:Twitter 4 of 13
5. Doesn't He Look Happy?!Source:Twitter 5 of 13
6. Selfie Time With His New iPhone 6...Oh, and He's "Done" With His Chest and Arm Tattoos.Source:Instagram 6 of 13
7. "Something To Have Fun In."Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. Man's Best Friend.Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. Possibly Wiz's Face When Amber Caught Him In Bed With Twins.Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Flexin' & Stretchin'.Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. "You Can Have It All."Source:Instagram 11 of 13
12. Wiz Loves His Mom Jeans.Source:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Wiz Khalifa's High Smile.Source:Twitter 13 of 13
Socially Decoded: Wiz Khalifa Has Something For The Women Who Slide In His DMs was originally published on globalgrind.com