Paddle8, a world-renowned auction house, is looking into auctioning the original Uptown Records termination documents belonging to Notorious B.I.G.
Hip Hop DX reports:
According to Rolling Stone, a contract featuring the late Notorious B.I.G.’s termination agreement with Uptown Records is one of several documents scheduled to be auctioned off by the online auction house, Paddle8.
The two-page termination agreement features a handwritten signature from Biggie, making it the only item with an authentic signature from the rapper to ever be offered to the public.
This nine-page document outlines a payment agreement between Biggie and Boy Boy Records. This was the only contract signed by Biggie before his death. Bids for the contracts start at $4,800; it’s set to end on June 25th at 1 p.m.
SOURCE: Hip Hop DX | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
All The Lessons Biggie Taught Us About Style
1. Silk button-ups and a mean hat game.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. How to look good as a unit.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Sometimes, wearing shades while indoors is so necessary.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Timbs will never steer you wrong.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. Every boss should own a pinky ring, or two.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Velour suits so wavy, Kanye was trying to bring them back in 2015.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. One of the few people to make turtlenecks look cool.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. The importance of coordinating.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Versace, Versace, Versace.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Vest God.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. "Every cutie with a booty bought a Coogi."Source:Getty 11 of 11
Notorious B.I.G.’s Contracts With Bad Boy Records To Be Auctioned Off was originally published on globalgrind.com