It looks like “Carlton” may be out of Dancing with the Stars…
It’s been reported that on Wednesday, he injured his back during rehearsals. This injury may take him out of the Monday’s semi-finals.
Alfonso’s rep gave a statement to TVGUIDE and said, “We can confirm Alfonso was injured during rehearsal. He is currently under medical evaluation. It has not been determined whether or not he will be able to perform on Monday.”
Of course TMZ was first to report Alfonso’s injury and they have reminded us that this injury comes a month after Alfonso’s injury after he and his partner did the infamous “Carlton Dance” from back in the Fresh Prince day.
Alfonso had a groin injury after he did the Carlton Dance last month.
On Thursday, Alfonso went for an MRI on his back and in an interview he said that he didn’t think that his body would “break down as early as it did. There’s three weeks left. There’s three shows left. I’ve got two and a half weeks of dealing with this pain, and then I will absolutely have time to let this ting rest and recover.” He was referring to his groin injury, but he also said, “It’ll be really nice once that happens, but hopefully I can stay on the show all the way to the end and make it to the final, and deliver a hopefully amazing performance on the finale.”
Also On 97.9 The Box: