The annual office party is coming up! Here are some tips to help you.
- Attend the party, the boss is throwing it. Don’t disrespect him/her by not showing up.
- Network, talk with people you may not normally get to speak with.
- Play the games or participate in the raffle. You could go home with a nice early Christmas gift.
- Don’t dress like you are going out to a club. This is still a WORK event and you will be interacting with your co-workers, including your boss.
- Don’t talk shop. This is a PARTY. Keep the conversation light and merry.
- Don’t get loaded on drinks. You don’t want to be THAT guy/girl at the party. They will talk about you the next day.
- Don’t bring a plus one, unless you are told its okay. Some office parties are just for the employees.
- Don’t hookup with a co-worker. Pretty self explanatory.
More From TheBoxHouston