Aside from being the youngest person ever nominated for an Academy Award, 9-year-old Quvenzhané Wallis is plain ‘ole adorable and soon-to-be it girl of 2013. Vogue editor, André Leon Talley recently sat down with the “Beasts Of The Southern Wild” star and the two quickly become bffs–sorta!
MUST READ: 2013 Oscar Nominations We Care About
Quvenzhané grins while admitting, “I just like partying,” all while confessing she forgot to do her homework amidst all of the Oscar excitement. Of course André drills her about her Oscars attire, her two dogs, and Quvenzhané gets a little hype when Rihanna is played in the background.
Watch the video below. Have your awwh’s ready!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
Follow @HelloBeautiful to get daily updates on beauty, fashion and entertainment!—
Hello Beautiful (@HelloBeautiful) October 03, 2012
8 Absurdly Gorgeous Gowns At The 70th Annual Golden Globes (PHOTOS)
1. Kerry Washington in Miu MiuSource: 1 of 8
2. Megan Fox in Dolce & GabbanaSource: 2 of 8
3. Halle Berry in Atelier VersaceSource: 3 of 8
4. Jennifer Lopez in Zuhair MuradSource: 4 of 8
5. Nicole Richie in Naeem KhanSource: 5 of 8
6. Tina Fey in L’Wren ScottSource: 6 of 8
7. Thandie NewtonSource: 7 of 8
8. Adele in BurberrySource: 8 of 8
Quvenzhané Wallis Meets André Leon Talley: ‘I Just Like Partying” (VIDEO) was originally published on hellobeautiful.com