THEBOXHOUSTON.com – TMZ.com is reporting that singer Usher has been awarded full custody of their two sons.
Tameka Raymond, who recently lost her middle son Kile Glover in a tragic jet ski accident will have some custodial rights but Usher remains the primary parent of whom the children will spend most of their time with.
It’s safe to say that Usher is relieved at this ruling after being labeled as a “drug user”, “inattentive and irresponsible” by his ex-wife Tameka. There are no details about the extent of Tameka’s custodial rights at this moment.
MORE USHER & TAMEKA COURT STORIES:
- Usher Held In Contempt Of Court For Closing Ex-Wife’s Credit Card
- Usher & Tameka Raymond Back In Court [VIDEO]
- NEW MUSIC: Usher “Numb” [AUDIO]
- Usher’s Request For Custody Trial Delay Denied
- Tameka Raymond Releases Statement On Son’s Death & Custody Battle
- Tameka Raymond Claims Usher Is Faking His Symphathy For Stepson
- Tameka Raymond Takes Son Kile Glover Off Life Support