1. Lira Galore highlighted her killer body in a green skirt and top set.
2. Pretty in pink. Laura Govan paired a white jumpsuit with a satin pink overcoat.
3. Eva Marcille’s skin was glowing in a coral gown with a halter neckline.
4. Cassie was all smiles as her lighter locks made their first carpet debut.
5. Erica Mena opted for the combo of lace and sheer. Are you feeling it?
6. Snoop Lion stayed true to his style and kept things chill. Instead of Chucks, he arrived in a pair of Yeezys.
7. Malaysia Pargo put it all out there in a revealing number with stud accents.
8. Comedian Gary Owen came out to support Russell Simmons’ All Def Digital.
9. “Straight Outta Compton” won big. Congrats to Ice Cube and O’Shea Jackson, Jr.!
10. Tami Roman posed for the cameras in stripes.
11. Looking suave, Michael Ealy.
12. Nick Cannon chose to cover his head in a fedora for the event.
13. Sanaa Lathan wins our vote for best-dresssed.
14. Marlon Wayans suited up and accessorized with a pair of shades on the black carpet.
More From TheBoxHouston