Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Watch Megan Thee Stallion & DaBaby Steal The Show In The XXL Freshman Cyphers [VIDEO]
- Tay-K Sentenced To 55 Years In Prison
- Zion Williamson Signs With Jordan Brand
- Wesley Snipes Is All For Mahershala Ali For The Upcoming ‘Blade’ Reboot
- Steppin’ Down In The Name Of Common Sense: R. Kelly’s Crisis Manager Quits
- Watch The Debut Trailer For The Harriet Tubman Biopic, ‘Harriet’
- Nicole Murphy Caught Lip-Locking With Lela Rochon’s Husband Antoine Fuqua
- Get Your Coins: Megan Thee Stallion Files Trademark For ‘Hot Girl Summer’
- Maxo Kream Reveals How Jay-Z & J. Cole Played A Role In ‘Brandon Banks’
- Future’s Bodyguard Knocked Out By Angry Mob