Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Nicki Minaj Honors Juice Wrld At Billboard’s 2019 Women In Music Event
- Why Friday The 13th Is Actually Awesome
- Amazon Reportedly Pays $25 Million For Rihanna Documentary
- Juice WRLD’s Mother Breaks Silence On Son’s Tragic Death
- Lira Galore Accuses Quality Control CEO Pierre ‘Pee’ Thomas Of Violent Abuse During Her Pregnancy With His Daugther
- Megan Thee Stallion Previews Appearance On NBC’s ‘Good Girls’
- Watch The Extended Cut Of Solange’s When I Get Home Film [VIDEO]
- Tiffany Haddish & Common Rumored To Be Dating?
- Mo3 Survives Gunshot Wound To The Head, Shares Details On Instagram Live
- Jhene Aiko Shares Beauty Lessons She Teaches Her Daughter