Talk about black excellence! Antoinette Love, a New Orleans teen, has been accepted to 115 colleges across the U.S. In addition to all of those acceptance letters, pictured below, Love has also been offered 3.7 million in scholarships!
Love is a senior at International High School of New Orleans and plans to visit schools in the upcoming weeks and make a decision on where she will attend in May. Love is a member of several honor societies has a 3.5 GPA and currently has a dual enrollment at a community college. Love will be a first-generation college student.
- Enter to Win The Ultimate Big Game Watch Party Experience – Drinks and Table for SIX!
- The Amanda Seales Show Weekdays 10a-2p on The Box!
- Legendz of the Streets Tour Reloaded Saturday Feb. 4th in Houston
- 100 Black Men Roundtable Discussion: Suicide Prevention And Mental Awareness
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- A Self-Care Guide For Black History Month
- Beyoncè 2023 Renaissance World Tour Dates Announced
- Ed Reed Claims BCU Player Was Suspended After Spotlighting Concerns About Resources
- What Happened To Eric Garvin? NYC Lawyer’s Shooting Death In Chile Is ‘Every Parent’s Worst Nightmare’
- Prosecutor Drops R. Kelly Sex-Abuse Charges
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32