Draya Michele is an example of turning opportunity into wealth. The former Basketball Wives star spends her days running her swimwear line, Mint Swim, which has made millions of dollars over the past five years. The bi-racial beauty, from the small town of Reading, Pennsylvania also is the founder of Fine Ass Girls clothing line.
As the driven 31 year-old grows and evolves, so does her taste and style, which is reflective in her latest line Beige And Coco.
“This collection was created for the ideal woman who needs a mix of professional yet casual pieces that can easily transition to a glamorous night out.”
Check out some of our favorite pieces from her collection.
This faux fur-coat is fur-real with warmth and style.It’s soft to the touch and feels luxurious for only $140.00.
I personally own this piece and it’s been keeping me warm in these New York City streets! Everyone compliments me on this piece and it’s definitely a great wardrobe addition.
These trousers are perfect for work or the weekend. Ivory is definitely on trend and these pants are perfect and multipurpose. Pair it with black for a classic look.
These thigh corsets are not for the faint of heart! For $59.00, you an have this sexy accessory that will alter the look of your pumps or tempting over your jeans.
Is this a bit too much? She also makes it in an ankle version.
Draya’s collection is definitely about making statements, and this translucent, vinyl moto jacket is no exception.
Beauties, you can shop the entire Beige And Coco collection, here.
Black And Proud: How Beyoncé Used Fashion To Make A Powerful Political Statement
BEST IN SHOW: Rihanna Channels Marie Antoinette For Fenty x Puma
1. YOU ARE INVITED TO FENTY x PUMASource: 1 of 19
2. FENTY x PUMASource: 2 of 19
3. FENTY x PUMASource: 3 of 19
4. FENTY x PUMASource: 4 of 19
5. FENTY x PUMASource: 5 of 19
6. FENTY x PUMASource: 6 of 19
7. FENTY x PUMASource: 7 of 19
8. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 8 of 19
9. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 9 of 19
10. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 10 of 19
11. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 11 of 19
12. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 12 of 19
13. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 13 of 19
14. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 14 of 19
15. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 15 of 19
16. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 16 of 19
17. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 17 of 19
18. FENTY x PUMASource:Getty 18 of 19
19. FENTY x PUMASource: 19 of 19
Draya Michele Launches New Clothing Line Beige And Coco was originally published on hellobeautiful.com