There are enough lemons in the world for everyone to have lemonade.
Those wise words are probably similar to the words Beyoncé would give to fans who claimed Rihanna dissed her on Tuesday following the 2017 Grammy nominations announcement. The Bad Gal liked a pic on Instagram saying that she was snubbed by not being nominated in the Album Of The Year and Song Of The Year categories due to insider fears she would eclipse Beyoncé. But that could not be further from the truth, according to Rih.
The “Needed Me” singer took to Instagram to let her followers know to “stop putting Black women against each other.”
She commented under the fan’s shady pic, saying, “I never actually read your caption, thought the pic was funny and moved right along. Til I seen it pop up over and over! I’m petty af, yes. But this is just unnecessary! I wish y’all would drop this topic and see things from the bigger picture! We don’t need to be putting black women against each other! We deserve to be celebrated, and the Grammy Academy agrees!”
Ain’t that the truth! In case you thought Rihanna lost her clapback touch, think again.
Beyonce, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Lead 2016 BET Award Nominations
1. Best Female Hip-Hop ArtistSource: 1 of 10
2. Best Female R&B/Pop ArtistSource: 2 of 10
3. Best Male R&B/Pop ArtistSource: 3 of 10
4. Best GroupSource: 4 of 10
5. Best CollaborationSource: 5 of 10
6. Best Male Hip Hop ArtistSource: 6 of 10
7. Video of the YearSource: 7 of 10
8. Best New ArtistSource: 8 of 10
9. Best ActressSource: 9 of 10
10. Best ActorSource: 10 of 10
Rihanna Claps Back At Fans Who Said She Was Hating On Beyoncé was originally published on globalgrind.com