Super Bowl weekend is bringing the hottest stars to Houston in February.
The ultimate traveling nightclub, Club Nomadic, will host three nights of entertainment at its 62,500-square foot, three-story venue in the art district near Downtown Houston. The Houston Super Bowl Host committee made its official announcement about the “Super Week” concert series with PepsiCo Friday evening and with AT&T Super Saturday Night hosted by Mark Cuban’s AXS TV on Saturday, Feb. 4.
Bruno Mars’ recently announced concert series sold more than 1,000,000 tickets in 24 hours. The Grammy Award winning artist rocked halftime of the 2016 game, so demand will be high for his performance leading up to this year’s game. Previous iterations of Club Nomadic have featured performances by acts such as Pharrell Williams and Red Hot Chili Peppers – with special appearances by Run DMC, T.I., DJ Khaled and Snoop Dogg. The sponsor and entertainment for opening night on Feb. 2 has yet to be announced.
Fans can purchase floor-level general admission tickets to Thursday’s and Friday’s events and enjoy front-row access to the hottest DJs and A-List performers. Tickets will be available starting December 3 at Ticketmaster.com. In addition, Club Nomadic is designed with tiered mezzanines, which will provide a private and one-of-a-kind white-glove experience for celebrities and VIP ticket holders.
Houston Highlight: Where To Find Beyoncé In H-Town
1. "No matter where I go, I rep Texas!" – Beyoncé #FORMATIONWorldTour #TexasBama4LifeSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. BB's CafeSource:Instagram 2 of 13
3. University of Houston3 of 13
4. B&B Butchers and RestaurantSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. PappadeauxSource:Instagram 5 of 13
6. PappadeauxSource:Instagram 6 of 13
7. The Menil MuseumSource:Instagram 7 of 13
8. Frenchy's Chicken (don't mind this photo)8 of 13
9. Parkwood Park9 of 13
10. Parkwood Park10 of 13
11. NRG Stadium11 of 13
12. NRG Stadium12 of 13
13. St. John's Church13 of 13
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: