In an Instagram video, the singer apologized to his wife for doing things outside of his marriage with people who he “had no business dealing with.” He said in the clip, “I’m apologizing on record to my family and to anyone else that I have hurt.”
In another video, which has since been deleted, Stockman further apologized to his wife, but also to his fans who are disappointed by his actions.
The award-winning singer has been married to his wife, Sharonda Jones, for 15 years. The couple has two twins together, Ty and Micah, who are autistic.
Check out the passionate video above.
Bitter Exes: The Pettiest Celebrity Splits
1. Monyetta Shaw and Ne-YoSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Siohvaughn Funches and Dwyane WadeSource:Getty 2 of 13
3. Milan Christopher and Miles BrockSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Kris Humphries and Kim KardashianSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Rob Kardashian and Rita OraSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Safaree and Nicki MinajSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Big Sean and Naya RiveraSource:Getty 7 of 13
8. Torrei Hart and Kevin HartSource:Getty 8 of 13
9. David Justice and Halle BerrySource:Getty 9 of 13
10. Erica Mena and Bow WowSource:Getty 10 of 13
11. Chris Brown and Nia GuzmanSource:Getty 11 of 13
12. Idris Elba and Sonya HamlinSource:Getty 12 of 13
13. Stevie J and Joseline HernandezSource:Getty 13 of 13
On Bended Knee: Watch A Boyz II Men Member Publicly Apologize To His Wife For Cheating was originally published on globalgrind.com