Gabourey Sidibe looked chic and classy on the red carpet at the New York Film Festival. The Empire-star wore her hair straight with loose curls. Her makeup was glowing, with an illuminating look, highlighting her face. She sported a red lip.
Noticeably more slender, the actress and producer wore a plaid coordinate set, paired with a white button down shirt underneath and black shoes. Gabourey’s plaid top and plaid pencil skirt is from Torrid’s Empire Collection, which is inspired by the women of Empire! You can get this Torrid look for $103.80; however, hurry – they are currently having a buy one, get one 50% of sale.
Check out these super stylish plus-size sets whether you want to splurge, spend or save.
Don’t whine about your lack of suit style, just wear the color! This Lafayette 148 Italian suit is perfect for the plus-size woman making power moves. The $648.00 Italian Stretch Wool Tamia Blazer is figure flattering with architectural seams. Pair the blazer with these $388.00 Italian Stretch Wool Barrow Pants for polished perfection.
This Rue 107 mustard faux-suede look will have all eyes on you. This is such a perfect fall look, rich with color and texture. This $59.00 front slit midi pencil skirt pairs perfectly with the $59.00 bustier top and $189.00 Solange jacket. Rue 107 is known for their great coordinate sets that go up to size 24.
We love a tailored look and this Reb Dolls, Free Yourself Blazer and Pants set is perfect for making power moves. The olive green compliments many skin tones and the best part? The set is under $75.00. This look goes from Small to 5X so EVERY beauty can rock it!
Look perfect in these plus-size looks! Look cool in your coordinates and slay.
booHoo.com Launches A Plus Size Collection & We're Gonna Buy It All
1. boohoo Plus Size Collection1 of 16
2. Monochrome!2 of 16
3. 90's inspired denim.3 of 16
4. Olivia Pope-white for everyone.4 of 16
5. Floral has everyone ready for spring.5 of 16
6. Short mini skirts...I'll take those too.6 of 16
7. Neon and sheer perfection.7 of 16
8. Be bold with a floral and neon combination.8 of 16
9. Pencil skirts are our best friends.9 of 16
10. Funky and edge for our daring fashion queens.10 of 16
11. Love this, just don't sit down on the NY subway trains.11 of 16
12. I already bought this one!12 of 16
13. Coral is a color that works on everyone.13 of 16
14. Print has never looked so good.14 of 16
15. How this for your all white parties?!15 of 16
16. Very body conscious!16 of 16
GET THE LOOK: Gabourey Sidibe Rocks A Plaid Set On The Red Carpet was originally published on hellobeautiful.com