The Puma partnership with Kylie Jenner is at it’s second go around.
The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clique, 18, is using her tomboyish side to help Puma rake in big bucks. Her second campaign kicked off July 4th weekend and used an old school, New York subway style to give a throwback feel to the new Retro Suede designs.
Admitting to owning at least 50 pairs of sneakers, the model has incorporated this look into her personal style. Her trick to the athleisure look (a fashion trend where workout clothes are worn in other settings), is, “I like high-tops with leggings or out at night with a sexy dress. With shorts or skirts, low-tops so my legs look longer.”
Kylie has mastered the art of athleisure and is using her style and talents to further popularize and uplift the Puma brand.
Will you be rocking the Puma Suede’s?
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
Kylie Jenner, Will & Jada, Zendaya, & More Attend Rihanna’s 2nd Annual Diamond Ball
1. The hostess was gorgeous in Dior.Source: 1 of 9
2. Kevin Hart hosted the star-studded event.Source: 2 of 9
3. EJ Johnson strutted the carpet.Source: 3 of 9
4. Kevin Hart and his fiancee looked flawless.Source: 4 of 9
5. Kylie Jenner gave a major train moment.Source: 5 of 9
6. Draya rocked a classy black gown.Source: 6 of 9
7. Holly Robinson Peete shimmered in gold.Source: 7 of 9
8. Laughs and love.Source: 8 of 9
9. Rih blew kisses to the crowd.Source: 9 of 9
Kylie Jenner Poses For Puma And Discusses Sneaker Style was originally published on hellobeautiful.com