The 25-year-old celebrated the evening at Afropunk and Jose Cuervo’s joint party at Villain in Brooklyn. The sold-out bash featured sets by DJ Kitty Kash, DJ MOMA, DJ Underdog, and more. SZA herself lit up the stage when she performed fan-favorite tracks from her album, Z.
She also posed for a series of images atop a vintage car in front of backdrop that read “Cuervo No Chaser,” Jose Cuervo’s newest initiative. #CuervoNoChaser celebrates the spirit and attitude of the brand and encourages living in the moment.
Let’s be real, that’s the only way to enjoy Cuervo.
PHOTO CREDIT: Exposure America, Jose Cuervo
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #Shameless5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!11 of 11
No Chaser: SZA Performs At Afropunk & Jose Cuervo’s Cinco De Mayo Party was originally published on globalgrind.com