Well, in true Breezy fashion, he quickly stomped out that notion with a long message on Instagram. Chris wrote that he quit smoking cigarettes on New Year’s and is sick of people trying to use him for money.
Baby mom Nia Guzman told a judge that Chris and his friends’ habits are bad for the little girl, and she also petitioned the court for more child support.
Chris says it’s nonsense and goes on to mention that Royalty is the youngest in her class and one of the smartest because she is “constantly learning and being creative.”
The “Loyal” singer also shut down rumors that he and Karrueche are getting back together. Someone posted a picture of the former couple, but Brown commented that it’s a bunch of bull.
Meanwhile, the artist still found the time to party it up in Miami at Cafe Iguana with Hennessy V.S. and judging by the pic above, he was having a grand ol’ time.
PHOTO CREDIT: Hennessy, Instagram
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For MarriageSource:YouTube 1 of 11
2. Relationship With DrakeSource:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Community ServiceSource:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Tour DocumentarySource:GettyImages 4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are CordialSource:GettyImages 5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs AdviceSource:GettyImages 6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche TranSource:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Relationship With RihannaSource:GettyImages 8 of 11
9. Friendship With TygaSource:GettyImages 9 of 11
10. Competition Between ArtistsSource:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media RedemptionSource:YouTube 11 of 11
Chris Brown Blasts Bad Parenting Rumors While Partying In Miami was originally published on globalgrind.com